英:[nɔt tu: bæd]
美:[nɑt tu bæd]
英:[nɔt tu: bæd]
美:[nɑt tu bæd]
不太坏;
1 And the money isn't too bad either.
而且钱也不是太坏的东西。
2 You shouldn't judge anyone too hard.
你也别把人看得太坏。
3 What do you think of this novel? -- Not too bad.
这本小说 怎么样 -- 还凑合.
4 Not too bad. How about yourself?
还可以. 你怎么样?
5 Not too bad, thank you.
挺好的, 谢谢你.
6 " I was suffocated for half an hour or so , not too bad though.
他笑了,握着小拳, “ 我不,我只闷了半个钟头.
7 So far it's not too bad, but the leading lady seems a little stiff.
还不错, 但是女主角显得有点不自然.
8 Surprisingly, the film was not too bad at all.
出人意料, 这部电影相当不错.
9 Dick: Not too bad. I think I passed in English and Mathematics.
迪克: 不太坏. 我想我的英语和数学及格了.
10 It's not too bad a price for a small table.
对于一张小桌子来说价格还不算太高.
11 " How is business? "" Oh, not too bad , just ticking over. "
“ 生意如何? ” “噢, 还行, 平平淡淡老样子.
12 B It's not too bad a price for a small table.
B对于一张小桌子来说价格还不算太高.
13 B OK, I'll give it a try. Maybe it's not too bad.
B好, 那我去看看. 也许不太坏.
14 Mr. Parker : Not too bad . I feel a little homesick sometimes, though.
我可以想象得到身在外国的感觉.帕克先生,您可以经常去打保龄球. 很有趣的.
15 We are not too bad, but the world is changing too fast.
不是我们太坏, 而是世界变更太快.
16 RAUL: OK. A bit bumpy but not too bad.
劳尔: 还行. 有些颠簸但还好啦.
17 The traffic's not too bad today.
今天的交通情况还好.