英:[ˈju: ɔ:l]
美:[ˈjuˈɔl]
英:[ˈju: ɔ:l]
美:[ˈjuˈɔl]
1 Are you all watching out? The Queen will come this way in a few minutes!
你们都注意警戒了 吗 ?过几分钟女王就要从这条路通过了!
2 I need not enlarge on this matter; you all know my views.
关于此事我不必详述, 你们都知道我的意见.
3 I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all.
我愿借此机会向大家表示感谢.
4 I'll send you all the periodicals available.
我将把我能得到的期刊给你寄去.
5 God bless and thank you all so much.
愿上帝保佑你们,非常感谢。
6 Are you all right? You look dreadful.
你还好吧?你看上去十分疲惫。
7 You all came into a conversation where you first met the person, but after some time you may have met again and have forgotten their name.
第一次相遇,你们便交谈了,但过段时间你们可能会再次碰面,而你已经忘了他们的名字
8 What nasty little snobs you all are.
你们全都是些可恶的势利小人。
9 Don't expect me to run after you all your life.
别指望我伺候你一辈子.
10 What's the matter with you? — All of a jump!
你怎么啦? ——这么心神不安!
11 I would like to express my appreciation and thanks to you all.
我想对你们所有人表达我的感激和谢意。
12 I'll give you all the facts so that you can judge for yourself.
我把所有事实都告诉你,使你得以自己作出判断.
13 I don't see ( it ) good to tell you all my plans.
我认为把我的计划都告诉你是不合适的.
14 If you're interested in the job, I'll send you all the details.
如果你对这工作感兴趣, 我将寄给你全部的说明.
15 You all know why I am here. So I won't waste time on preliminaries.
你们都知道我来这里的目的。所以我就闲话少说了。
16 Have you-all brought swimsuits?
你们都带游泳衣了吗?
17 "How are you?" —"All the better for seeing you."
“你好吗?”—“好,看见你更好了。”
18 What I have to say refers to all of you.
我要说的事和你们大家都有关。
19 They have been praising you all the time.
他们总在夸奖你.
20 "Are you all right?" — "I'm fine." — "Good. So am I."
“你还好吗?”——“我挺好。”——“那就好。我也还不错。”