英:[nau ðen]
美:[naʊ ðɛn]
英:[nau ðen]
美:[naʊ ðɛn]
用于表示不赞成[劝慰]的话语之前;用以引出要说的话,以提出建议[征询回应];考虑下一步要做的事或要说话时,用来填补暂时的停顿;
1 Now then, none of your sauce, my boy; move on or I'll take you to the police station.
喂,不要放肆,小家伙!走开,要不,我就把你送到警察局去。
2 Now then, Henry, don't come it.
得了,亨利,别吹牛了啦!
3 Rose knew she'd deliberately raised her voice when she told Elsie off and said, "She's the best friend I've ever had and just you remember that with your outsider talk. Now then."
罗斯意识到她斥责埃尔西的时候故意拉开了噪门说道:“她是我最好的朋友,你可要把这一点和你的外行话一起记在心里。就是这样。”
4 I'm going now, then.
那么,现在我走了。
5 "Now then," Max said, "to get back to the point."
“好吧”,马克斯说,“回到正题上来。”
6 Now then, you say you walk on the fields out the back?
那么,你说你在后面的田地里散步?
7 Now then, no unpleasantness, please.
好了,别争了,好吗?
8 Now then, laddie, what's the trouble?
喂,老弟,怎么啦?
9 Now then, what did you want to tell me?
那么, 你想告诉我什么 吗 ?
10 Now then, don't worry about it.
好啦, 别为这件事担心.
11 Now then , give over!
喂,停下来吧!
12 Now then, that's enough noise.
行了, 别吵了.
13 Now then, what's all this crying in aid of?
得啦, 还有什麽好哭的?
14 Now then, what are you boys doing in my orchard?
喂! 你们这些男孩子在我的果园里在干 什么 ?
15 Now then, are there any comments on this report?
喂, 对这个报告有什麽意见 吗 ?
16 Now then, what do you mean by it?
那末, 你这是什么意思?
17 Now then , what are you doing?
慢着, 你在干什么 呢 ?
18 Now then, what are you going to do now?
好吧, 那你现在打算做什么 呢 ?
19 Now then, a little less noise there.
喂喂, 静一点.