英:[naʊ ðæt]
美:[naʊ ðæt]
英:[naʊ ðæt]
美:[naʊ ðæt]
既然;既是;
1 Now that we have gone so far, as well go all the way.
既然我们已经走了那么远, 就干脆走到低.
2 Now that I've got my divorce, I feel as free as a bird.
由于我已经离婚, 我觉得自由自在了.
3 Now that the original plans have been fined down, they are much more practical.
既然原来的计划经修订而更精确, 其可行性就大大增加了.
4 Now that she has become famous, all sorts of people will be beating a path to her door.
现在她已经成名, 她家门庭若市.
5 Kathy : Well , now that everybody is here, let's call the meeting to order.
Kathy:好, 既然所有的人都到齐了, 会议现在正式开始.
6 I used to have many men friends but there are fewer now that I'm past my bloom.
我曾有许多男性朋友,但现在已寥寥无几了,我开始走下坡路了.
7 Seeing that nobody was at home, I had to leave.
由于没人在家,我也只好走了。
8 I only wish he were here now that things are getting better for me.
现在我的境况好转了,我真希望他能在这里。
9 The days are closing in now that it is September.
已是九月了,白天正变得越来越短.
10 Now that the case against me has been dismissed , I can once again hold my head up in public.
由于对我不利的判决已经撤销, 我可重新在公共场合昂首挺胸了.
11 I admit now that I was wrong, and I am ready to acknowledge it in front of everyone.
现在我承认自己错了, 并准备当众认错.
12 Now that she has a job in France, she can gratify her desire to see Paris.
既然她在法国有份工作, 她就能满足一游巴黎的愿望了.
13 Now that you've set your mind on the goal, you must go through with the task.
既然认定了目标, 就要坚持不懈地干下去.
14 Now that the children have cleaned up, you can let them go.
孩子们已经梳洗了, 你可以让他们走了.
15 Now that Christmas is here, I won't be able to keep my diet.
既然圣诞节已经到了, 我就没法再跟平常吃得一样了.
16 Now that the problem has been identified, appropriate action can be taken.
现在既已找出问题的症结,即可采取适当行动。
17 Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.
既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。
18 I realise now that the things which used to niggle and annoy me just don't really matter.
我现在意识到那些曾令我烦恼不快的事情其实无关紧要。
19 Now that you are in for it, you must carry on.
你既然沾上了手, 就得干下去.
20 Now that the patient is out of danger, the doctor is no longer in attendance.
既然病人已经脱离危险期, 医生就不用再照料他了.