英:[ænd hwɔt nɔt]
美:[ənd hwɑt nɑt]
英:[ænd hwɔt nɔt]
美:[ənd hwɑt nɑt]
此外还有;之类;
1 And so on, they could specialize a lot.
诸如此类,他们可以举出一大堆。
2 It sells books and things like that.
它出售书和诸如此类的东西。
3 Children love to have toys, pictures and what not.
孩子一般喜欢玩具 、 图片和其他的东西.
4 It is a useful book , and , what, not an expensive one.
这是本很有用的书, 再说也不贵.
5 How do I know what to do and what not to do?
我怎么知道什么该做,什么不该做?
6 You should remember what to do and what not to do.
你应该记住什么该做,什么不该做.
7 I already gave him the books, toys, clothes, and what not.
我已经把书 、 玩具 、 衣服以及其它一些东西给他了.
8 As students, we know what to do and what not to do.
作为学生, 我们知道该做什么,不该做什么.
9 But it's the producer who decides what songs and what not.
但这是制作人来决定歌曲的去留.
10 I bought sugar, tea, eggs and what not.
我买了糖 、 茶 、 蛋等东西.
11 What was suitable for me and what not?
我还以为希拉应该知道我是个男人,可是现在我很混乱了.
12 Joel bought himself socks and what not yesterday.
昨天乔尔给自己买了袜子等物.
13 She bought sugar, tea, eggs, and what not.
她买了糖 、 茶叶和蛋之类的东西.
14 He called me fool and what not.
他骂我是傻瓜还骂我这一类的许多话.
15 They loaded the suitcase, parcels, boxes and what - not into the boot of the car.
他们把小行李箱 、 包裹 、 盒子以及诸如此类的东西装进汽车尾部的货箱.
16 When you were a child, you not choose what to believe and what not to believe.
当你还是个孩子时, 你无法选择什麽该相信什麽不该相信.
17 Now we shall turn to the question of what to do and what not to do.
以下,将转到研究“怎样做”和“不怎样做”的问题上.